Lunes, Agosto 25, 2008

Wrong Decisions

“Sometimes our decisions will be mistaken and wrong. What should we do then? The important thing is to be sufficiently honest to admit frankly that a mistake has been made and not to bluff it out and go ahead in pride, but to be willing to go back and start again even if it involves some embarrassment.”

            -John Laird

 

            Marami na akong maling decisions na nagawa. Of course I am not perfect but I am in the process of being perfect just like Christ. Although may negative effect na sa akin ang mga maling decisions na yun(lalo na sa isang aspect ng life ko kasi weakness ko talaga), ay sobrang sinikap ko na magsimula ulit at gawin ang tama. Si God naman kasi ay laging willing na magpatawad. Alam ko na masaya Siya dahil sa ginawa ko na pag-admit ng mistakes ko so hindi ako dapat mahiya na mag-start ulit lalo na kung yun ang makaka-please kay God. I am really thankful sa mga pagkakamali na yun and I have no regrets kasi maraming tinuro sa akin si God. Na-overcome ko na yung weakness ko na yun kaya I’m very proud kasi nga I’m growing(hindi nga lang yung height ko, hehe). Since hindi ko na weakness yung isang aspect na yun ng life ko, alam ko na hindi titigil si Satan sa panggugulo sa relationship namin ni God, so I am doing my best para manalo sa battle na ito. I know I will win because “God is with me.” He will fight for me…

3 komento:

  1. Likewise:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetration
    In mathematics, tetration (also known as hyper-4) is an iterated exponential, the first hyper operator after exponentiation. The portmanteau word tetration was coined by English mathematician Reuben Louis Goodstein from tetra- (four) and iteration. Tetration is used for the notation of very large numbers, but has few practical applications so its study is part of pure mathematics.
    The square root of two is also the only real number whose infinite tetrate is equal to its square.For

    TumugonBurahin